We are a Baptist Church
We hold to the Bible teachings for which Baptists have historically stood. The Bible is our sole authority for all matters of faith and practice. We preach and teach from the King James Version of the Bible. The church should be autonomous or self-governing. Every Christian has equal access to God personally. The believer does not need a priest other than Jesus Christ, to come boldly to God. God's Word gives us two ordinances for the church: Baptism by immersion and the Lord's Table. Each person is individually responsible for his decision to accept Christ. The believer is eternally secure and cannot lose their salvation. There are two biblical offices in the church: Pastors and deacons. Church membership is for those who have been saved and baptized by immersion.
We are an Independent Church
We are not affiliated with any particular Baptist denomination or ruling body. Because of this, we can support our own missionaries and select our own leaders. We are dependent upon the Lord as our guide and the Bible as our authority for practice
We are an Evangelistic Church
We believe that salvation is by faith in Christ. Jesus has paid the price for our sins by His death on the cross. He has extended forgiveness to all. Salvation and eternal life is to all who put their faith and trust in Him. Christians have a duty to share the gospel to all.
We are a Conservative Church
We believe that every believer should strive to live a holy life and be separated unto God. We are to be witnesses in this world without being of the world.
We are a Missions-minded Church
We support the work of the Great Commission by our own participation in sharing the gospel with our neighbors, and by supporting others financially and in prayer as they share the gospel around the world.
We are a Traditional Church
Our music does not mimic the sound of the world. You will find that we use a variety of God honoring songs whether they be traditional hymns, choruses or favorite gospel songs.
We Teach the Bible at our Church
Our pastor faithfully preaches and teaches the Word of God. Emphasis is made on practical application of the truths and principles of the Bible.
We are a Family oriented Church
Our ministry is designed to develop and encourage families by teaching God's role for each member of the home. Programs and ministries are designed to encourage and teach children and adults alike.
- We believe that there is one triune God, eternally existent in three persons.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the virgin born Son of God, begotten by the Holy Spirit, and is true God and man. We believe in his death, burial, and resurrection and his ascension into Heaven.
- We believe that God created the universe in six literal days and that man was created in the image of God but chose to sin. We believe that man is born with a sinful nature and is in need of salvation.
- We believe that salvation is a free gift of God for “whosoever will”; it is by grace, through faith, plus nothing, and believers are eternally secure.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost: those that are saved unto eternal life in heaven and those that are lost unto eternal damnation in a literal lake of fire.
- We believe in the personal, pre-millennial, pre-tribulational and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the verbal/plenary inspiration of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments. We believe that the King James Version of the Bible is God’s preserved Word for English speaking people.
- We believe that the local church is a group of believers baptized by water, banded together for edification, exhortation, and evangelism as commanded by Christ in the Great Commission.